Opět přicházím s tipy na skvělé šaty, které jsem unosila na vánoční večírky, party a večeře. Jsem tak trochu překvapena, jak dobrá kvalita těch šatů je. Takové bych šila docela dlouho. Jsem velice potěšena, že mi všechny sedly a řekla bych, že i docela sluší. Velice děkuji za šaty Femmeluxefinery.co.uk
Looking for this year's killer Christmas party dress? Be the party starter and get inspired here by my dresses that I chose at Femmeluxefinery.co.uk
Things to Consider when Choosing a Party Dress
Dress Code for the Occasion. The formality of the occasion is the first thing to consider when choosing a dress for any party.
First of all choosing the right dress for a party can be quite and exhausting job, especially considering the number of party dress styles available on the market. Dresses used to be sold only in department stores or clothing stores, but these days are available online from verious brands around the world. The first thing to take into consideration is the formality of the occasion.
- The formality of the occasion is the first thing to consider when choosing a dress for any party.
- While men’s dress codes are fairly rigid, women generally have a little more flexibility when choosing a dress.
- However, there are some basic rules that determine the formality of a Party dress.
- Length, color, and fabric are factors that determine how formal a dress is. In general, the most formal events require floor-length evening gowns.
- Knee-length dresses are fine for the most casual parties. Cocktail parties fall somewhere in the middle and semi-formal.
Dress Color and Skin Tone. Determining the undertones of your skin is useful in determining the colors that look best.
Next, skin tone and body shape determine the best colors and styles for a Party Dress. Finally, the versatility and cost as well as the ways to accessorize the dress need careful consideration. By considering these five points and learning to shop for party dresses online, one can find the perfect dress for a party in record time and at a great price.
- A color is also a factor informality. Dark and solid colors are usually evening wear, while prints are often more casual.
- Neutral colors like brown and gray are versatile and are suitable for many different kinds of events.
- Of course, the most versatile dress of all is the little black dress, which is formal enough for most events and still chic (but I don't like them too much).
- Pay attention to the dress fabric. Fabrics like cotton (especially denim) are very casual and not appropriate for cocktail parties or any other semi-formal events.
- Formal Party Dresses are often silk, satin, or glossy synthetic fabrics.
- The quality of the fabric is in the fall and texture of the cloth, so it may be worthwhile Determining the undertones of your skin is useful in determining the colors that look best
- Warm-toned complexions look great in earth tones including yellows, reds, and browns while cool-toned complexions often stand out in blues, greens, and purples.
- However, there are exceptions to the rule and some people may fall into the third category of neutral undertones.
- These people can look good in either warm or cool colors.
- Keeping in mind that not all colors look equally good is an important part of shopping for the perfect Party Dress.
The Right Cut, Dress Style and Body Shape
- One’s body shape is the next factor to consider when choosing a Party Dress in order to accentuate one’s best features.
- Five basic body shapes determine the style of dress that best complements one’s figure. These are the pear, inverted triangle, rectangle, apple, and hourglass.
Versatility and Cost
- Versatility and cost are two factors that one should balance when looking for a Party Dress.
- A very versatile dress, for example, a short black dress, is worth paying more for because of its use for many different occasions.
- On the other hand, a bright red dress is hard to repeat without people noticing. When on a tight budget, look for a high-quality Party dress in a neutral color that accessorizes in different ways.
- For example, a short gray Party dress looks like an entirely different when worn with a wide belt at the waist than it does with a short black jacket over it.
- A colorful brooch or pin adds a splash of color to make it more interesting.
- Many people shop for accessories at the same time they buy a Party Dress and this is ideal is money is not an issue.
- Shoes, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and a purse are all part of a complete outfit. Not all of them are necessary with every Party dress.
Place of the party
You always need to take into consideration where the party takes place.
For example, I knew that in the restaurant we were going it’s usually quite chilly so I chose
- Roll Neck
- Button Detail
- Jumper Dress
- Available In Sizes S/M - M/L
Get the perfect going out look with Femmeluxefinery.co.uk party dresses. Choose from a wide selection of cocktail dresses and get your outfit ready for your event.
For Cloud 9 bar party I chose
- Draped Design
- Long Sleeve
- Mini Dress
I also have the same dress in Rust color which I chose for a nice dinner at SaSaZu restaurant and paired it with orange suede boots.
The last dress that is just a perfect for meeting a fashion crazy friend like myself during the holiday season
Black Chain Print Belted Satin Shirt Mini Dress
Feel the summer vibes flowing in this Black Chain Print Belted Satin Mini Shirt Dress. With the luxe satin material flooding with rich colours and prints, you can be certain that this satin short dress is a must have for your chilled out summer wardrobe. With adjustable sleeves and a button down style, this hot shirt dress complete with its belted middle is just ideal for every summer occasion imaginable. From your fast pace festival right through to the slow motion date night dinner, these affordable satin shirt dress wills see you through.
- chain Print
- button down
- shirts dress
- I wear size SM
http://americanfashiontv.comThanks to Femmeluxefinery.co.uk for providing the dresses.