pondělí 19. února 2018

Ankle Green Boots and Red Dress

Zelené kontníkové boty jsem zkombinovala dle návrhů v komentářích na Instagramu tentokrát s červenou barvou. Jak se mi to povedlo, posuďte sami. Mne baví, když mám nějakou motivaci. Běžně bych určitě nedala zelenou a červenou dohromady, ale tak nějak to úplně špatné není hlavně díky šátku a mašli.


Based on the comments of my Instagram followers, I created this combination of ankle green boots and red dress. I enjoy when I'm motivated by some kind of someone's idea. I wouldn't usually combine green and red but, in this case, it somehow works thanks to the scarf and the bow. Let me know what you think.



5 komentářů:

  1. Tohle není můj styl no, ale ty v tom vypadáš skvěle. :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Děkuji! Obávám se, že tohle nebude skoro nikoho styl. Většinou mám dost specifické kreace.

      Vymazat
  2. I never thought that green and red would make a great color duo ... you proved me I was wrong ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/02/18/back-from-vegas/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Now that is one fun way to wear a silk scarf Martina. Love, love how you styled the gorgeous emerald green scarf with the booties. This is a beautiful and elegantly fancy combo of red+green.

    Welcome by Thursdays and join my linkup pretty lady. Also, starting this Sunday I am running a monthly style linkup so welcome by. Have a great day! Ada =)

    OdpovědětVymazat

Přeji hezký den a děkuji za milé komentáře!